Car Craft runs a number of training events during the year including:
- Business Management Seminars
- A range of Technical Courses
- Professional Communications & Customer Service
- First Aid
- Succession Planning
A number of these courses are open to all in the industry. If you would like further information please contact us on (08) 9356 9188 or email@example.com.
Car Craft sponsors post-trade industry training by providing the training facility in Welshpool to I-Car for all their courses held in WA.
I-CAR’s mission is that they will be the leader in research, development and delivery of quality, convenient, cost-effective educational programs for the collision industry.
They fulfil their mission by:
- Raising the level of knowledge and skills required of individuals involved in the repair process.
- Preparing individuals for career opportunities and advancement.
- Administering programs to recognize professional achievement.
- Improving communication and promoting the value of education throughout the collision repair, insurance, and related industries.
- Creating public awareness of a complete and safe repair.
For further information go to www.i-car.com.au or contact Jason Trewin at I-Car Australia on 0419 500 369.